Nuova ASP LED solutions
LED technology is becoming more and more popular in the explosion proof market as a solution capable of radically changing the future of industrial lighting thanks to its characteristics of high luminous efficiency and low consumption (W).
LED technology applied in potentially explosive atmospheres offers important advantages compared to traditional lighting sources, such as:
• Physical size: LEDs are generally smaller than other light sources, therefore they represent the ideal solution for small size applications.
• Direction: LEDs emit light in a specific direction reducing the need of floodlights that can reduce the efficiency of the lighting fixtures.
• Heat: The LEDs have a low heat emission, so the LEDs temperature class is lower than that of traditional solutions.
• Efficiency: LED devices are more robust and reliable compared to other traditional light sources and reduce energy and maintenance costs, while improving security within the plant where they are installed.
• Safety: thanks to an excellent color rendering, the LEDs provide a better visibility even in critical conditions
• Reduced environmental impact: in comparison with traditional lighting fixtures, the environmental impact of LEDs is zero thanks to the absence of toxic substances. Moreover, considering the directionality of the light emitted by the LEDs, light pollution is greatly reduced.
Nuova ASP is involved in the development of state-of-the-art LED solutions that meet the most complex customer requirements. Nuova ASP supplies a complete range of LED lamps for hazardous industrial areas to ensure efficiency, reliability and constant safety. This range includes: lighting fixtures, floodlights, exit lighting fixtures, , warning lights, weatherproof street luminaires, lighting fixtures for LED tubes.