Product focus: Enclosures S-GUA-HEVF Series
The enclosures S-GUA-HEVF Series are normally installed in places with potential hazardous atmosphere caused by gases, vapours, mists or by a mixture of air and combustible dust.
These junction boxes are installed at the end of the conduit and are utilized between conduits to permit junction or connection.
In particular, these enclosures are used:
• with the function of pulling cable without interruption
• with the function of junction cable, with terminals for derivation or change section cables with these characteristics:
– maximum supply voltage: 690 V
– current density: 2,3÷5 A/mm2 according to the size of the box and section of the terminals.
The enclosure is chosen according the following parameters:
• number and sizes of the cables
• number and sizes of the cable entries.
The enclosures are made of copper-free aluminium alloy or stainless steel AISI303-304-316-316L.
They are painted with epoxy powder. Terminal boards can be installed inside.
|Type of protection||Ex d or e IIC T6 or T5 or T4 or T3 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T85°C or T100°C or T135°C or T200°C Db
|Degree of protection||IP66°|
|Ambient temperature||-60°C… -20°C; +60°C… +80°C; +130°|