Product focus: GUB with TR CU certification
The enclosures series GUB with TR CU certification are made up of aluminium and stainless steel, they are primarily used with the function of:
• Cable termination unions, with terminals for derivation or change section cables
• Protection of electric circuits, with automatic thermo-magnetic circuit breaker (MCB or MCCB) and earth leakage device
• Protection of electric circuits, with On-Load switches.
• Control and signaling device with the possibility to install intrinsically safe barriers
• Components as fuse holders, ballast, transformers etc. etc.
These enclosures can be equipped with operators, warning lights, drainage and respiration valves and temperate glass inspection window.
The enclosures series GUB with TR CU certificate can be sold and safely installed in the EAC (EurAsian Custom Union) countries such as Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia. The products with this certification, in fact, have passed all the controls and fully satisfy technical requirements and procedures required by the Union. Without this certificate, the goods can not be sold or used because they are not considered safe and in compliance with the regulations. The TR CU certification is therefore mandatory in order to import of products in the Eurasian Customs Union.
|Type of protection||Ex d IIC T6…T3 Gb X / Ex tb IIIC T85°C…T200°C Db X
Ex d [ia IIA/IIB/IIC Ga] IIC T6…T3 Gb X
Ex tb [ia Da] IIIC T85°C…T200°C Db X
Ex tb [ib] IIIC T85°C…T200°C Db X
Ex d IIC Gb U
Ex tb IIIC Db U
|Ambient temperature||-60°C +130°C|
|Degree of protection||IP 66|